The dragonfly initiative presents:
Art Installation grants
Contribute your artistic vision and
talent to Euphoria 2017
The Dragonfly Initiative is excited to announce its inaugural Art Installation Grant Program! We want to showcase the talent of the Euphoria family by making YOUR art installation part of the 2017 festival. Our mission is to select and showcase inspiring, creative and thought provoking exhibitions for our Euphoria community.
In choosing an art concept, the values and attributes most important to us include:
- Incorporation of shade structure
- Sensory experiences
- Uniqueness of idea
- Potential for social interactivity
- Proposed layout and use of space
- Safety and logistics
We have a few specific festival sites in need of artistic elements. Potential showcase areas include:
- Trail from Camping to Main Festival Grounds
- These walking paths and bridges need beautification!
- Interactive and engaging activations in the Main Festival
- Something to excite the senses!
- Main Festival Grounds by Dragonfly Stage & Colorado River
- Shaded lounge areas, please!
- Campground Services Area
- Get creative with a trash receptacle!
If selected, you and your team could receive partial or full funding and up to 5 working credentials for your project.
Interested in bringing your art installation dream to life at Euphoria 2017? Please review and fill out the application below, and submit by January 1, 2017 to have your installation considered.