Euphoria's Green Initiative
We are dedicated to being more eco-conscious this year and beyond.
Let's clean up, green up, and give back via Ecophoria: our green initiative filled with ways that can help us preserve our beautiful home at Carson Creek Ranch, reduce the festival’s impact and learn as a community to live more sustainable lives.
Help Us BECOME A green Festival CommunitY
- Carpool to the festival with friends, use ride-share services like Bus to Show shuttles from downtown Austin, or get dropped off
- Recycle or compost when possible
- Bring a reusable water bottle and refill at our free water stations
- Only bring what you need, help pick up what you brought in and clean up your trash — If possible, unpack all your new gear at home.
- Donate any items you don't want rather than leaving them behind — be on the lookout for a donation drop-offs in the campgrounds.
Here’s how you can get involved
- Join our Green Team. This is our specialized volunteer workforce well-versed in environmental protection procedures and full of enthusiasm for conservation. Green Teamers will have a vocal presence for waste reduction and water fill stations, as well as handing out trash and recycling bags. You can spot us in our stand-out t-shirts.
- Participate in sustainability and wellness workshops to increase your awareness of your impact on the environment
- Help us with waste management by pre-sorting your garbage, food and recyclables when you throw them away
- Join a River Cleanup. Five river cleanups will be held throughout the year including one during this year's festival! Stay tuned on our social channesl so you can join in on the next event, to be held on site the morning of April 8.
- This year, we are working to provide more recycling, trash, and compost bins in the festival and campground to efficiently and effectively manage waste.
- We are providing water stations inside both the festival and campgrounds so you can refill water bottles and Camelbaks onsite.
Strong community partners
Euphoria is more than just music—we are committed to the environment, Austin and our growing community. This year, Ecophoria is offering more avenues for community engagement through local Austin organizations.
- In partnership with Keep Austin Beautiful, we’ve adopted the charming Carson Creek which runs along the Ranch we all call home. Join us at our next clean up March 26th! Sign up here
- We've teamed up with Austin Permaculture Guild to host permaculture workshops during the festival. Learn more about our workshops here.
- We're offering art grants to fans and artist to create a new take on trash receptacles. You can apply here