Euphoria's Green Initiative
We are dedicated to being more eco-conscious this year and beyond. Let's clean up, green up, and give back via ECOPHORIA: our green initiative filled with ways that can help us preserve our beautiful home at Carson Creek Ranch, take care of the environment with new recycling and composting programs, and in turn, helping others do their part to protect mother nature.
Help Us be A green Festival CommunitY
- Carpool to the festival with friends, use ride share services like Bus to Show shuttles from downtown Austin, or get dropped off in a ride share.
- Recycle or compost when possible (check out our new recycling initiative below!)
- Bring a reusable water bottle or a camel pack and refill with our free water stations
- Only bring what you need. Help pick up what you brought in and clean up your trash. Less excess = less trash left after the festival.
- Donate any items you don't want rather than leaving them behind. Be on the lookout for a donation drop-off announcement closer to the festival.
ON SITE RECYCLING & COMPOSTING
This year, we are working to provide more trash, compost and recycling bins in the festival and campground. Help us make a difference by pre-sorting your garbage, food and recyclables when you throw them away!
FREE WATER REFILL STATIONS
Refill your camel packs and water bottles on site at our free water refill stations both inside the festival and campgrounds! Make sure to bring a reusable bottle!
OUR HOME AT CARSON CREEK RANCH
Euphoria is more than just music—we are committed to the environment, Austin and our growing community. In partnership with Keep Austin Beautiful, we’ve adopted the beautiful Carson Creek which runs along the Ranch we all call home. Five river cleanups will be held throughout the year including one during this year's festival! Stay tuned so you can join in on the next event!
This year, Ecophoria offers even more ways to get involved. We've teamed up with Austin Permaculture Guild to host permaculture workshops during the festival, and we're offering art grants to fans and artist to create a new take on trash receptacles. You can apply here!