+ Where is the festival?
Euphoria Music & Camping Festival is held at Carson Creek Ranch, located within 5 minutes of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, in Austin, Texas.
+ Is the festival family friendly?
Feel free to bring your entire festival family! Children 12 and under will receive free admission. Please be mindful of little ones' ears and always provide appropriate hearing protection. Minors under 18 need to be accompanied by a legal guardian.
+ Is there parking?
Parking is available directly next to the venue and camping areas. Parking passes will be available for purchase on site. We recommend carpooling or finding a ride to the venue in order to reduce the cost for parking a car!
There will be a designated parking/camping area for people with accessibility needs. A valid ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) parking placard or plate for your vehicle must be displayed to use this area. There will also be accessible restroom facilities available on site. There are no stairs or other barriers to entering the concert grounds, but please keep in mind that the festival grounds are located on open pastures, with grass, slight hills and terrain changes throughout. Please let us know how we can further accommodate your needs [via email].
+ Will there be access to free water?
Staying well hydrated is the key to beating the Texas heat! There will be free water stations in the festival and camping. Each attendee my carry up to two empty bottles into the festival and camping grounds. There will also be water available for purchase at the bar.
+ Can I leave the festival once I enter?
Individuals will be subject to search upon re-entry. For individuals 21+ re-entry is only available for weekend pass holders. Those who are 18+ may only enter the festival from the outside gates once per day. Camping Pass holders have the ability to re-enter between the festival and camping area.
+ First Aid/ Medical?
We will have 24-hour security and medical staff on site 24 hours a day during the festival weekend (April 7 - 10, 2016). If you need emergency medical or police attention, contact the nearest security official or go to one of the on-site information or medical tents. You may also locate a Euphoria staff member or volunteer for assistance. Remember, our medical team is there to help, no judgments.
+ What happens if it rains?
Camping is rain or shine; no refunds will be issued should inclement weather occur. Regardless, we recommend packing a poncho in the event of spring showers.
+ Will pets be allowed in the festival grounds?
No pets of any kind are allowed at the festival or campgrounds. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME. Ticket holders may be turned away if a pet is found in your car.
+ Festival Grounds prohibited items
Please note that all bags and persons are subject to search.
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons or harmful objects
- Illegal substances
- Outside food or beverages
- Professional camera equipment (cameras with a detachable lens, tripods, video cameras)
- Laser pointers
- Cooking or heating elements of any kind, open flames, charcoal grills, gas lanterns, gas stoves, tiki torches, sky lanterns or fires
- Items that can be used as a weapon, including pepper spray
- Motorized vehicles of any kind
- Compressed gas canisters (Co2, propane, etc.)
- Fireworks or any other kind of explosive
- Unauthorized vending
- Amplified sound equipment
- Crowd surfing
- Large flashlights/spotlights larger than pocket sized (headlamps and lanterns are allowed).
+ What do I need to know about camping at Euphoria?
The camping experience is what really makes this festival! Awake every morning with Euphorians just like you. Share your experiences with friends, new and old, as you immerse yourself in festival life. Campers must show a festival wristband to enter the campground. One camping pass is required for each person camping. You can purchase a GA Festival Pass and Camping Package or buy them separately via the Camping Add-on.
Our campsite is tent-only camping; this means we do not allow cars! Parking is located a short walk from the festival grounds.
+ I want to bring my RV or camper - how does that work?
A limited number of premium RV spots are available with water and electric hookups. Reserve your spot here.
Each individual staying in an RV must have a valid RV wristband, camping wristband and 3-Day festival pass for entrance. There is a maximum of 8 people per RV spot allowed.
+ What are the camping options?
For all of our camping options, please refer to the Camping section of our website.
+ Is there car camping?
No. For safety reasons, cars will not be allowed to enter the campgrounds. Check back as parking passes become available closer to the event date. Parking is available nearby, a short walk from the main entrance; keep in mind you’ll need to carry all camping gear to the designated grounds, so consider ways to help lighten the load, whether it’s bringing a dolly or divvying up the equipment list among your group.
+ Can we park next to our campsite?
No, car camping is not permitted at Euphoria. All tents, coolers and equipment should be carried in from the adjacent camping parking lot.
+ Can I "save" a campsite for a friend?
Camping spots are first-come-first-serve in designated general camping area. Arrive early for a better chance at snagging your ideal spot. We know the festival camping experience is more fun with friends (in fact, we recommend it!), so carpool, caravan or make plans to arrive together to guarantee nearby campsites.
+ What ammenities are available at the campgrounds?
Attendees will have access to restrooms, showers (for a fee), charging stations, hand wash stations, water, food and beverages, a variety of vendors and ATMs. There will also be morning yoga and workshop sessions held exclusively for campers, all the more reason to pack your tent and stay the weekend.
+ What can we bring into the campgrounds?
Food and non-alcoholic beverages stored in non-breakable containers will be permitted inside the camping area. Keep in mind when packing food items that open flames or fires are not allowed (this includes camping stoves).
Individuals who are 21+ will be allowed to bring one case of alcoholic beverages (no glass) into the campgrounds on Friday. To clarify this is the equivalent of 24 beers or 1 box of wine. No hard liquor is allowed.
Acoustic music is welcome. Please respect your neighbors and leave your electrified music gear at home.
CAMPING DO'S AND DON'TS
- DON'T: Bring glass bottles of any kind.
- DO: Register as a vendor if you plan to sell art, clothing or merch! Vending will only be allowed in designated areas.
- DON'T: Bring any weapons or harmful objects.
- DO: Reserve a parking pass or secure appropriate travel arrangements to and from the festival. Cars, go-karts, hovercrafts and any other motorized transportation vehicles will not be permitted in the campgrounds.
- DON’T: Bring illegal substances. Remember, although laws vary from state to state, Euphoria Music Festival and the campgrounds must adhere to Texas state law.
- DO: Leave your pet(s) at home. We know, we’ll miss ours too.
- DON’T: Bring outside food or beverages into the main festival grounds. Trying to do so could result in a security member tossing out your ice cold beverage – and that’s never fun.
- DO: Attempt to “leave no trace,” and leave the campground cleaner than you found it. Place all trash in the nearest bin. We also suggest bringing your own black trash bags.
- DON’T: Plan to cook anything that requires a fire or open flame, as they are not permitted.
- DO: Keep the marked fire lanes clear, and refrain from blocking these areas when setting up tents or camping spots.
- DON'T: Forget to drink lots of water and rest, taking breaks when necessary.
- DO: Make the most of the experience, take care of one another, and enjoy the ride!
+ Does eveyone in my tent need a camping pass?
Yes. Each person who plans to camp or enter the campgrounds needs a valid camping wristband. Only camping wristband holders will be allowed access the campgrounds. Day pass holders or 3-Day pass holders without a camping wristband will not be allowed to access the campgrounds. If you have already purchased a festival pass, you can [purchase a camping add-on here].
+ Types of tickets
Currently, [3-Day GA ticket passes] and [3-Day GA + Camping passes] and [VIP passes] are available. Check back closer to the event for single day tickets.
+ Payment plans
Payment plans will be available closer to the festival. Please check back for more information.
+ How old do you have to be to attend the festival?
Euphoria Music & Camping Festival is an 18+ event. VIP tickets are 21 + only. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian. You will be asked to show a valid photo ID upon entry.
: ADD LINK 3 DAY GA : ADD LINK 3 DAY GA + CAMP : ADD LINK VIP
Still have questions? Contact us.